Re: Staple-less Building, plastic banding, strapping

  • whvreeland
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 4, 2009
      Hi Kurt,

      The plastic banding is all over the place. It holds bigger things on
      pallets, it keeps larger cardboard boxes closed. I've found it easy to
      keep a adequate stash by saving it when I come across it. The last
      boat I used it on was a Martin trainer, for rowing/paddling, 21 ft
      long and 19 inches wide. It is very fast and impossible to turn! The
      holes were actually small slits.

      I do appreciate the appearance of a no staple stripper, just some
      things I've come across.

      Bill