PUMP OR CUP OUTCOME

  • Jordan A. Ambargis
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 4, 2009
      Hey I would just like to thank those who gave me help on my pump or cup dilemma. The help was really great and very much appreciated. Until my digital scale arrives, I have been using the method of placing a clear plastic mixing cup into a cup that has marked measurements of 2, 3, and 4 oz on it. So far, it has been working great and the epoxy seems to be doing the job. I think I will used the marked cup approach for the larger mixes and the digital scale for small mixes. Thanks again.

      Jordan