RE: [Cedar Strip Canoes] Re: A CUP OR A PUMP

  • Charles Scott
    Message 1 of 12 , May 31, 2009
      I've used a small postage scale to measure out epoxy and it worked fine.
      All I had to do was find the proper mixture by weight information, then put
      in the epoxy to a certain no. of ounces or grams, then zero the scale and
      add the amount of hardener that was called for depending on how much epoxy
      was initially poured. It all goes into the same cup so when the epoxy is
      added, you just mix and use.

      Corky Scott

      _____