RE: [Cedar Strip Canoes] Adirondack Freestyle Symposium

  • Marc
    Message 1 of 10 , Jul 31, 2008
      Corky,

      Three days of lessons together. Neither Sarah never did tandem freestyle
      before (only solo) and Jonathan had a day and a half of tandem lessons
      before this. Jonathan called me earlier today asking what I thought about he
      and Sarah competing in tandem at the freestyle nationals this fall.
      Unfortunately Sarah is away at camp for a few weeks and he’ll have to write
      to her (snail mail) to get an answer. It’s fine with me.

      Marc

      Message 2 of 10 , Aug 1, 2008
        Thanks for posting that! Very, very cool to see folks wringing out
        their boats, also very nice to spot the various wooden canoes and
        paddles here and there. I'm spending way too much time poking through
        the albums. Please pass along my personal thanks to our intrepid
        photographer and/or photo uploader!

        Cheers,
        Kurt Maurer
        League City, Texas