Re: Tape for stapleless method

  • tom_angelakis
    Message 1 of 716 , Dec 8, 2000
      Actually I decided against the Redbird after some
      good advice I got from Ron Frenette at Canadian Canoes
      and from Bear Mountain and others. Instead I am going
      to go with a Huron Cruiser. I don't know why I
      overlooked this model but it does seem to have most of the
      characteristics I was looking for.<br><br>I am just now ordering
      materials.<br><br>I am not sure which construction method to use yet.
      Either tapes or clamps. I would like to avoid all the
      holes if possible.
      Message 716 of 716 , Mar 24 8:09 AM