West Nile .. <:o)

  • Bill
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 4, 2007
      It's about that time folks--
      so thought I'd send out this reminder!!!!

      OK, mosquitos..

      prepare to be repelled!!!!!

      Use Bounce Fabric Softener Sheets...Best thing ever used in
      Louisiana..just wipe on & go..Great for Babies

      Bob, a fisherman, takes one vitamin B-1 tablet a day
      April through October . He said it works. He was right.
      Hasn't had a mosquito bite in 33 years. Try it.
      Every one he has talked into trying it works on them.
      Vitimin B-1( Thiamine Hydrochloride 100 mg.)

      If you eat bananas,
      the mosquitos like you, - something about the banana oil
      as your body processes it.
      Stop eating bananas for the summer and the mosquitos
      will be much less interested.

      This is going to floor you, but one of the best
      insect repellents someone found (who is in the woods
      every day), is Vick's Vaporub.

      Plant marigolds around the yard, the flowers give off
      a smell that bugs do not like,
      so plant some in that garden also to help ward
      off bugs without using insecticides.

      "Tough guy" Marines who spend a great deal of time
      "camping out" say that the very best mosquito
      repellant you can use is
      Avon Skin-So-Soft bath oil mixed about
      half and half with alcohol. (ok, I know there's some smartie
      thinking Vodka)

      One of the best natural insect repellants that I've discovered
      is made from the clear real vanilla. This is the pure Vanilla that
      is sold in Mexico.
      It works great for mosquitoes and ticks,
      don't know about other insects.

      When all else fails - get a frog!!

      Fight West Nile..pass this along to all your friends in skeeter
      land!!!