New member -- hello!

  • ncglad
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 18, 2007
      Hi folks, Great group! I just joined -- I look forward to browsing
      through the postings and getting caught up on what builders are doing
      these days.

      I built a canoe and a website about its construction back in 2001, but
      sort of dropped out of the online builder's community after that. I
      just posted the link to my site in the "Links > A link to more
      photos" section. ...or you can just go here.

      http://www.pdxtex.com/canoe

      Thanks!

      Chris Glad
    • calvin plato