Re: [Cedar Strip Canoes] supporting the canoe

  • rberling@charter.net
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 21, 2006
      --Does anyone have a link for plans for a knock down plywood sling support?
      I think they would be easier to store.

      Richard C. Berling
      rberling@...
      608-241-0817

      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 21, 2006
        --- You wrote:
        --Does anyone have a link for plans for a knock down plywood sling support?
        I think they would be easier to store.
        --- end of quote ---

        I'm guessing such a thing does exist, although I don't recall seeing such plans. However, here is an example of a pair of slings that mount on the existing strongback, should anyone wish to try this.

        http://www.michneboat.com/images/MVC-118S.JPG

        Corky