Re: [Cedar Strip Canoes] A different type of search

  • Carel Ruysink
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 13 8:30 AM
      No plans but a number of pictures and information.
      From what you see it is not too difficult to make your own lines wich will be very close. The vikings had no lines at all, just a sharp eye.
      This link gives you the easiest way of acces to the different pages of the website of the famous danish Roskilde museum.

      Carel
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 13 8:37 AM
        Forgot to include the link for the Roskilde museum..
        This is it;
        http://www.roskilde-info.dk/forside/indhold.asp?link1=/overmus.htm&link2=/forside/navtop_eng.htm

        Carel

        Message 3 of 3 , Aug 13 9:35 AM