THANKS

  • George Persaud
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 10, 2005
      Thank you J.R. for the warm and informative welcome and thanks for baring your soul to me, I guess it's only fair that I do the same. I am a 58yr old Auto Tech with no real knack for business, my only claim to fame are my creative skills and an unexplainable ability to analyse and repair mechanical things.

      Wood and Metal craft are my two passions so together with my somewhat vivid imagination, I'm able to afford and enjoy things which would normally require substancial sums of disposable $$$$. As for boat building, I've only managed to build a few models from full-size plans I scaled down on my drawing board. In the mean time though, I have managed to put up my boat-building shed (10'x20' metal and canvas from Sam's Club) should do the job.

      I guess at my present stage I could be considered a theoretical builder, I am however convinced, (based on my research) that strip planking is really the way to go. I must say, I'm really excited about being able to access the wonderful experiences shared by the members of this site. Hopefully I'm able to contribute something useful in return.

      Best regards and safe boating,

      George (Ontario, Canada)