Cove and beaded strips in Australia

  • jetproscan
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 2, 2005
      Any aussies out there know where I can purchase in Oz cove and
      beaded strips
      thanks
      john
    • Peter Guerin
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 3, 2005
        --- In cedarstripcanoes@yahoogroups.com, "jetproscan"
        <proscan.qld@b...> wrote:

        > Any aussies out there know where I can purchase in Oz cove and
        > beaded strips
        > thanks
        > john

        G'day John. BoatCraft Pacific sell strips they call Quickstrip
        Planking. It has a type of rounded off tongue and groove profile.
        They have agents all over Australia.

        http://www.boatcraft.com.au/
      • jetproscan
        Message 3 of 3 , Mar 4, 2005
          Peter
          thanks ,they are "just doen the road" from me as I,m in
          Brisbane .Will pop down to take a look
          regards
          john