How tall is 11 feet long??

  • Steve Durham
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 10, 2005
      Hello:
      The time has come for the end pours and the 9 feet ceiling height in
      the shop just ain't cutting it. So I brought them in the house.
      The image is in my folder....spooner...
      They've been ready for a couple weeks but Marge insisted on using
      the only spot in the house for her Christmas tree. Who am I to
      argue??
      Today, I'll pour one end and glue in a seat bracket in each,
      Hopefully the other end and second seat braket tomorrow.
      Best wishes!!
      Steve (Spooner)