Grote Beer

  • Jon
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 2, 2004
      Hey Carel:

      I just got your plans in teh mail today. Great
      timing, as my paddling club is having a picnic next
      weekend. I am sure the others will be as thrilled to
      see the plans as I am. I suppose I'll have to add a
      few more stations if we build her as a stripper, but I
      like the profile. Exactly as I had thought something
      like this would be!

      Thanks, Jon

      http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail