Re: Time to tell the truth, fellow membe

  • tcmers
    Message 1 of 716 , Apr 1, 2000
      Well, we're the odd kids on the block! lol. We
      are on our second strip kayak. Started with a tandem.
      This one is a single and will be starting the second
      single in about three weeks. So truth be told: We are
      stripping kayaks. It's been fun, frustrating, and rewarding
      all at the same time. Dive in! You won't regret it.
      Message 716 of 716 , Mar 24, 2002