Re: Oldmoore....good to hear...

  • styoung1987
    Message 1 of 716 , Mar 31, 2000
      My dad's canoe was built for racing long distance
      whitewater...and it was a 17 footer and only weighed 37
      pounds!!!...and yes, it was a beaut.<br>the small knots in white
      pine are usually no problem. anything over the size of
      a nickel should be soaked in acetone. this is why
      no one uses yellow pine for fiberglass
      work.<br>waaaaayyyyy too much oil in it!!!<br>when Im done, the pics
      will be on the way.<br>take care.
      Message 716 of 716 , Mar 24, 2002