Absence,apologies

  • J. R. Sloan
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 9 9:12 PM
      My regrets to the new members approved today, for the delay; I just
      returned to the group after a week out for a hard-drive-ectomy.
      Anyway, to the five new members, welcome, and please take this
      opportunity to introduce yourselves.

      I'd like to extend a special welcome to Packerfankreuz, who is
      himself a moderator on another similar group called "Wooden Boat
      Builder" over on Hotmail (MSN.com), which has added its 29th new
      member this month.

      Now I'll try to get to some of the mail backlog...

      Spring is just round the corner, time to clean off the saw blades and
      rev up the planer...

      JR Sloan
    • packerfankruez
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 12 1:59 PM
        Thanks for the Warm Welcome. We are up to 42 members now. The link to
        WoodenBoatBuilder is http://groups.msn.com/woodenboatbuilder. Stop in
        and look around. I have been reading some of the posts on this group
        and this is certainly the place for strip building expertise. I have
        a bud that wants me to build him a strip canoe. I have to get three
        other projects done first but will definately be doing that soon...

        If any of you are from Indiana? I am atempting to put together an
        Indiana Chapter for the Traditional Small Craft Association. Need 5
        people to charter that club. Here's the poop: http://tsca.net/

        If you are a Green Bay Packers Fan visit here:
        http://groups.msn.com/indypackerbackers

        Enjoy your spring,

        Kruez

        --- In cedarstripcanoes@yahoogroups.com, "J. R. Sloan"