Fw: New Email address

  • Gerard
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 29, 2004
      From now our Email address is agmulnat@...

      Gerard

    • J. R. Sloan
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 9, 2004
        --- In cedarstripcanoes@yahoogroups.com, "Gerard" <agmulnat@j...>
        wrote:

        > From now our Email address is agmulnat@p...
        >
        > Gerard
        Sorry, Gerard--
        We moderators can't update your e-mail address in the membership
        listing--you are in control of that function...Here's how:
        (1) Click on "Members" in the left column.
        (2) When you get there, Click on "[Edit My Membership]" in the upper
        right-hand corner.
        (3) When you get there, you have the options of
        (a) updating the e-mail address to where these messages from this
        group are sent, and
        (b) updating your Yahoo! Profile(s) as well.

        Speaking of updating profiles, you can see some of us in person in
        the pictures we have posted on our profiles. Not a pretty sight, but
        useful (for me, at least) to get an idea of whom I am talking to.
        How about it, got an old snapshot around you can scan in?

        JR Sloan