Re: [Cedar Strip Canoes] Re: Board Strecher

  • Dan Harriman
    Message 1 of 6 , Dec 8, 2003
      Hello all;

      I'm game for a chat on the 'board strecher'. Give me a time and place and I
      will try and be there!

      CanoeDan Harriman
      Orange, Texas

      At 23:43 12/07/2003, you wrote:

      >Don< I just reviewed the membership list with this in mind, and
      >wondered if we could get the following people to participate?
      >
      >Calvinplato, Catrayanddog, dwclow, auswood55 (dave shaw), jrsloan3 (I
      >will if I can), kc5qxl (our new moderator, CanoeDan), Oldmoore (your
      >own self), ofmik (Old Fat Man In Kayak), griz_on_ca, ottowabill,
      >p_grizz, jamessimmons, suetv123, winkster_65. There are others we
      >should contact f'sure, but these come to mind immediately.
      >JR

      .

      If at first you don't succeed, maybe you shouldn't try sky diving!

      dit dit
    • Don Moore
      Message 2 of 6 , Dec 8, 2003
        Ok--Let's set up a chat in the group chatroom for 6:00 pm Saturday 13
        Dec. Opening Subject: "Board Stretcher" other related subjects
        welcome.

        I would like to do it during the week, but it would be conflicting
        with a lot of personal schedules, mine included. I do have Wed and I
        think Fri open if anybody is interested. Any subject.

        --Don
      • Dan Harriman
        Message 3 of 6 , Dec 8, 2003
          Drat;

          The 13th is my company's Christmas party. { ;^ (
          Friday might be a better time for me this time. Sorry.

          Dan Harriman
          Orange, Texas

          At 10:53 PM 12/8/2003 +0000, you wrote:
          >Ok--Let's set up a chat in the group chatroom for 6:00 pm Saturday 13
          >Dec.
          > I do have Wed and I think Fri open if anybody is interested. Any subject.
          >
          >--Don

          If at first you don't succeed, maybe you shouldn't try sky-diving!
        • Jon
          Message 4 of 6 , Dec 8, 2003
            Might want to specify a time zone when setting something up like
            this..... I'll be at a basketball game.

            The 13th is my company's Christmas party. { ;^ (
            Friday might be a better time for me this time. Sorry.

            Dan Harriman
            Orange, Texas

            At 10:53 PM 12/8/2003 +0000, you wrote:
            >Ok--Let's set up a chat in the group chatroom for 6:00 pm Saturday 13
            >Dec.
            > I do have Wed and I think Fri open if anybody is interested. Any
            subject.

            >--Don

            If at first you don't succeed, maybe you shouldn't try sky-diving!

            Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

            <http://rd.yahoo.com/SIG=12c8fu7n8/M=267637.4116730.5333196.1261774/D=eg
            roupweb/S=1705326225:HM/EXP=1071011035/A=1853618/R=0/*http://www.netflix
            .com/Default?mqso=60178338&partid=4116730> click here

            <http://us.adserver.yahoo.com/l?M=267637.4116730.5333196.1261774/D=egrou
            pmail/S=:HM/A=1853618/rand=742601716>

            <http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/> .