Need a co-founder

  • Oldmoore
    Message 1 of 716 , Feb 22, 2000
      Anyone interrested in becoming a co-founder? The
      club is growing and becoming quite active and needs to
      be nurtured to continue to thrive. I find I may have
      to be away for several weeks at a time in the near
      future, so could use somebody at the helm (rudder
      {(paddle}). Email me at oldmoore36@... --Don
      Message 716 of 716 , Mar 24, 2002