Congratulations, Don Moore!

  • J. R. Sloan <jrsloan3@yahoo.com>
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 9, 2003
      Our congratulations to this Group's founder, Don Moore, whose first
      message on this site was May 28, 1999, and whose #1000 was posted
      just today (yesterday?). Anyway, congratulations to Don for creating
      the best canoe-building site on the Internet, and the most
      interesting gang of members!

      JR Sloan
    • suetv123
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 11, 2003
        WOW, that's exciting news! Thanks Don for the great site! And congratulations on the good success!

        Sue C. (yep, I'm still around.)

      • Don Moore <oldmoore@midbc.com>
        Message 3 of 3 , Jan 12, 2003
          Well thanks guys--and Hi Sue
          Didn't even realize we had gotten up to 1000 posts.
          Looking back, we have come a long way since that first post and
          gained a lot of members along the way. And thanks for a lot of help
          in keeping things going, especially to JR who has put in an awful lot
          of time and effort into doing just that.

          --Don