      From: cedarstripcanoes@yahoogroups.com [mailto:cedarstripcanoes@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of NGC704@...
      Sent: Saturday, March 01, 2014 1:22 PM
      To: cedarstripcanoes@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [Cedar Strip Canoes] Make Your Own Paddle!

      Greetings, all!

      Pretty quiet around here lately, so I thought I'd help Jim out and post a link to one of my web pages that seems to generate more email than any other: the bird's mouth hollow shaft paddle making page. I recently updated it with some seriously neato reader feedback plus a couple of very interesting paddle reports from rivers in Croatia! See link at bottom of article:

      Kurt Maurer

      League City, Texas

    • Show all 3 messages in this topic