5242Nor Cal members

  • digger2601
    Nov 4, 2013

      I was just wondering if we had any members in the SF bay area. I live in the East Bay and am Just starting my second build. This one is the Resolute Kayak. My first build was the Prospector Ranger. I'm very happy with the results. the only thing I could have done better was the first coat of epoxy over the fiberglass. I can see the weave which means I wiped off too much epoxy during the wipe-down phase.

      I would really like an experienced builder to help me the next time around so I can do a better job. Please let me know if there are any local members.

      Thanks,

      Blair

    • Show all 5 messages in this topic