      From: Gerald Boucher <gmboucher@...>
      To: cedarstripcanoes@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Wednesday, October 2, 2013 8:41 PM
      Subject: RE: [Cedar Strip Canoes] Re: Shop Setup

      A couple of things that helped me in my shop was a well positioned window that would allow the wood stock to go outside nearly doubling my workin g s pace.
      The other item was a very small (1/16’ kerf) saw blade.  With that thickness and using a 7 ½’ diameter blade my saw power and thus blade speed also were significantly better.
      And the sawdust pile went down.
      Good luck
      GerryB .