2150Re: [Cedar Strip Canoes] Non-corrosive screws for the gunwales

  • Keith Sevener
    Mar 7 5:36 AM
      Try Jamestown Distributors at WWW.Jamestowndistributors.com They carry
      about anything you might need in the way of screws and other boat
      building tools and materials.

      Keith

      --- Bill Bechard <bechardb@...> wrote:

      ---------------------------------
      Quick question. Where can I find/purchase non-corrosive flathead
      screws for the gunwales? I also need 3/8" stem banding too.

      Thanks,

      Bill

      Canoeing and kayaking
      Paddling gear