car block

  • bossettideb
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 22, 2013
      Terry I already sent my car block on a couple weeks ago. I did not take picture. I will recognize the block. It was very different. Debbie
    • june varner
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 22, 2013

        Hi everyone,

        I think I took a picture of my 2013 red corvette block but will have to find it.  It has been mailed to Mary Lou.  I picked up my cat in the garden quilt this morning and it looks great.  I am not ready for the binding and the extras to finish it off with flair!!!!!

        Have been making Halloween wall and door hangings and hope to have them finished soon.

        Take care.

        June