on the search for the sharpie.....

  • Kim
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 1, 2013
      I can't find one either! But, the good news is that I don't need one at present!

      SO glad to hear from a lot of you! I always read these messages, but don't always respond, but I'm getting better!

      I did want to tell Sharon that I have a Bernina QE 440 with the stitch regulator. I love the machine for machine quilting small pieces. The biggest I have done on it was a full size quilt and I think that was too big for me to handle on a regular sewing machine. The machine has so many bells and whistles that I never use. I wish I could just get a machine that goes forward and reverse and does the machine quilting with the build in regulator. That would save mucho bucks. I paid probably too much for my machine 5 years ago..... 2800. Shhhh, don't tell my hubby. Although I really like the machine, I'm not sure I would buy it again....

      June, I MISS YOU!! Been working on my birds. Need you sitting in front of me handing me fabrics! I saw your mention about the beading wire that we used to make ML's necklace. I will find out for you. She may have brought it over from Holland when she moved here. I'll get back to you.

      Take care all and enjoy the beautiful day! I hope that Mary's daughter is doing much better. Sharon, do you have an update???

      Kim