Re: [cedarlakesquilting] Digest Number 16

  • Mary Lou Weidman...marylouweidman.com
    Message 1 of 2 , May 30 6:26 PM
      I buy my sharpie laundry pens at big grocery store...Walmart has them where I live....once I land and have two minutes to myself I can get you some...Just finished at John C.Campbell...leave tomorrow and my retreat starts sunday...I get home at midnight tomorrow night...I am pooped!

      Sent from my Droid Charge on Verizon 4G LTE

      Message 2 of 2 , May 30 7:52 PM
        Aww, thanks Mary Lou. But I'm sure I can find one, especially now that the challenge deadline has passed! Sounds like you have enough on your plate right now. Have a great retreat!

        Terry <3