Yeah!

  • sewn_seabee
    Message 1 of 2 , May 9, 2013
      I got my upside down boarders fixed last night! Wow was I quick or what?
      I am not all unpacked but am working on it.

      Hopefully will have photos from the week uploaded over the weekend.

      Hugs
      Sharon B
    • Mary Graves
      Message 2 of 2 , May 10, 2013
        Sharon, those borders were on my mind.  I am so glad it was easy to do.  I keep coming up with more things to add to my quilt, like not only a little woodchuck (a little fat one) but also a racoon up in the tree.  I am drawing away, pretending that i can really draw like Mary Lou says we can all do.  Mary