95Re: The retreat

  • Mary Graves
    Jan 17, 2014
      Good Morning All, I love Christmas and have been trying to figure how to do a Christmas Tree quilt.  I welcome ideas and look forward to seeing everything new.  Of course, my last years quilt is not finished.  Am i alone in that?  I think Wool is interesting and i just wouldn't want the whole week to be about wool.  I remember my grandmother doing crazy quilting on wool.  I don't think i have any around but there are two stores in the area that carry it.

      Much more interested in the TREE.  A whole new idea for fabric also.  I am looking forward to the class.  M
    • Show all 3 messages in this topic