88Re: [cedarlakesquilting] Hello

  • June Varner
    Jan 9, 2014
      Hi everyone,

      I called gloria today and registered for mary lou workshop. I am ready!!!! It has been extremely cold here with wind chills at -40 on Tuesday morning.

      I am woking on a couple of quilts.

      My computer quit working and had to replace it. Still updating emaail.

      Take care and stay warm.

      June
      Sent from my NOOK

      Sewn.seabee@... wrote:

      Hello everyone - this group has been a little quiet, wondering if it has been because of the issues with the new group format.

      I was finally able to get in and post using FireFox instead of internet explorer - you might want to try that.

      Wondering how everyone is doing - waiting to get my catalog for this year to sign up for Mary Lou's class - wonder what she has in store for us this year?

      My story quilt is going well - I have all the applique done except for the lettering and the faces are complete. Hoping everything will be done by April so I can get some wonderful ideas from you ladies and Mary Lou on the quilting.

      Hope everyone enjoyed their holidays!

      Hugs
      Sharon Buford

    • Show all 2 messages in this topic