84Re: [cedarlakesquilting] Hello from Kentucky

  • Sharon Buford
    Oct 23 12:01 PM
      SNOW!? Yikes - it is cold here, and cloudy, but no snow.

      On Wed, Oct 23, 2013 at 2:37 PM, june varner <junevarner@...> wrote:

      Hi Sharon and everyone else,

      I finished the cat in the garden quilt this week and had lots of fun doing it.  Not sure of my next project.  Hope all of you are doing well.  It is cold here and was snowing enough to coat the ground early this morning.

      June

      From: cedarlakesquilting@yahoogroups.com [mailto:cedarlakesquilting@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Sewn.seabee@...
      Sent: Wednesday, October 23, 2013 7:41 AM
      To: cedarlakesquilting@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [cedarlakesquilting] Hello from Kentucky

      Hello all! I am progressing with my story quilt - the people are getting eyes!

      I am in a quandry as to what to do about their mouths and glasses, but will get there. Hoping to find some variegated floss to use for the glasses. Eyes I am just using two different colors of floss.

      How is everyone? What kind of Progress are you making on YOUR stories?

      We only have 6 months until we all meet again at Cedar Lakes - Can't wait to see what Mary Lou has in store for us!

      Hugs to all - I am going to try to post photos of my progress

      Sharon B

      --
      Sharon B
      sewn.seabee@...