82Hello from Kentucky

  • sewn_seabee
    Oct 23, 2013

      Hello all! I am progressing with my story quilt - the people are getting eyes!

      I am in a quandry as to what to do about their mouths and glasses, but will get there. Hoping to find some variegated floss to use for the glasses. Eyes I am just using two different colors of floss.

      How is everyone? What kind of Progress are you making on YOUR stories?

      We only have 6 months until we all meet again at Cedar Lakes - Can't wait to see what Mary Lou has in store for us!

      Hugs to all - I am going to try to post photos of my progress

      Sharon B

    • Show all 3 messages in this topic