81Re: Life goes on

  • Mary Graves
    Sep 16, 2013
      Hi everyone, just an update on my wonderful, crazy life.  I am still alive.  My Mom is still living with me and i haven't hurt her.  She is healing so amazing.  Our bodies are wonderful things.  She is 95 and there is hardly a scar where the Doctor operated.  She is still aving therapy and she can now hook her own bra.  The things that make us laugh.  She is a wonderful woman and very outgoing and usually busy.  I wonder if i will live that long.

      I haven't had much time to sew.  My sewing room is in the basement and i hate to leave her alone for long periods.  On the other hand we will both be happy when she is back to her own home (only 1.5 miles from me).  Fall is here weather wise and i love it.  I have not been able to work in my yard or house this summer and it shows.  Mother nature is wonderful also, it is just waiting for me to get busy.

      Thanks for the encouraging words.  I am just grateful to still have a Mom and be able to care for her.  Now God in "her" mercy has thrown a few other things my way.  I have stopped asking, what next?  Just go with the flow and keep on sewing.  Mary