75Hello From Kentucky

  • sewn_seabee
    Aug 24, 2013

      It has been a busy summer here in Kentucky. My 8 year old grandson played summer baseball so we were all over eastern KY, every weekend for 6 weeks, both Saturdays and Sundays. So there was no quilting going on - MeMaw helped with practices too :)

      I am back to quilting - working on a quilt for my Granddaughter for Christmas - I got the center done today - hubby is out of town.

      Do you all follow Mary Lou's blog - Mary Lou and Whimsy too? She has a new Christmas quilt she is working on for a class - it is so creative - but then we all know that, don't we. Only about 8 months until we are all back at Cedar Lakes - can't wait to see what she has in store for us next year.

      Hope everyone is well. Hugs for you all. Sharon Buford