LOL!!! You guys are killing the NASCAR MAN with all this politics crap.

  • msft_tony
    Message 1 of 8 , Oct 31, 2008
      LISTEN UP!!!!! It doesn't take a rocket scientist to see that the
      nigger has got this thing rapped up. So you right wing Sean Hannity
      lovers might as well just pack it in and go home. As I have stated many
      times,, I could care less who wins. If the Boone monkey wins or if the
      old grand pa wins, makes no difference to me. So let's move on and
      continue talking about these luscious hot babes in the RP. Because
      that's what life is really all about, MONEY, BABES, AND BOOZE.
      Everything else is insignificant.

      161 days 13 hours and 19 minutes to touchdown as of this posting.
    • Ron Speers
      Message 2 of 8 , Nov 1, 2008
        Are you still going to be able to afford your 3 week annual conjugal visit, McWee? Your companiy's stock seems to be tanking!  Maybe you will use the bonus you earned with the success of VISTA!

        Ron Speers
        Balibago, Angeles City

        LISTEN UP!!!!! It doesn't take a rocket scientist to see that the
        nigger has got this thing rapped up. So you right wing Sean Hannity
        lovers might as well just pack it in and go home. As I have stated many
        times,, I could care less who wins. If the Boone monkey wins or if the
        old grand pa wins, makes no difference to me. So let's move on and
        continue talking about these luscious hot babes in the RP. Because
        that's what life is really all about, MONEY, BABES, AND BOOZE.
        Everything else is insignificant.

        161 days 13 hours and 19 minutes to touchdown as of this posting.

        <*> Your email settings:
        Individual Email | Traditional

        <*> To change settings online go to:
        (Yahoo! ID required)

        <*> To change settings via email:
        mailto:cebucitytoday-digest@yahoogroups.com
        mailto:cebucitytoday-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com

        http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

      • msft_tony
        Message 3 of 8 , Nov 1, 2008
          LOL!!!! Buddy my next 5 trips over there has already been taken care
          of with my hit on WAMUQ.PK which I pulled out a 3 bagger on, I
          haven't sold a share of my company stock in 11 years now. That's kind
          of my retirement nest egg; I agree with you on the tanking part $22
          and some change is pretty cheap for MSFT. It's just the market as a
          whole as to why it's going down. It will go back up when the market
          gets it shit together. I have been playing around with some other
          stuff out there like AIG, I got 9000 shares of it at $1.55 and it has
          done pretty good over the last couple days but it's a risk because of
          government intervention. If they can pay the feds back this insurance
          company will fly to $20 a share in a couple years. If not it will go
          to ZERO.. Down the road. I love this high risk flying by the seat of
          your ass investing stuff. BALLS TO THE WALL I say, you either hit it
          big or go down hard with the ship.

          --- In cebucitytoday@yahoogroups.com, Ron Speers <ronspeers@...>
          wrote:

          > Are you still going to be able to afford your 3 week annual
          conjugal visit, McWee? Your companiy's stock seems to be tanking!
          Maybe you will use the bonus you earned with the success of VISTA!

          > Ron Speers
          >
          > Balibago, Angeles City

        • Hymie Levy
          Message 4 of 8 , Nov 1, 2008
            Hi Ronald, Haven't heard from you much lately. Have been concerned for
            your welfare. Hope all is well with you and the family. Give my
            regards to the wife. Easy on the gin bottle old timer.
            Hymie

            --- In cebucitytoday@yahoogroups.com, Ron Speers <ronspeers@...> wrote:

            > Are you still going to be able to afford your 3 week annual conjugal
            visit, McWee? Your companiy's stock seems to be tanking!  Maybe you
            will use the bonus you earned with the success of VISTA!

            > Ron Speers
            >
            > Balibago, Angeles City

          • davey_andrew
            Message 5 of 8 , Nov 1, 2008
              Ron as you get older, your naps (time between posts) increase.
              What are you, like 106 yo now?

              --- In cebucitytoday@yahoogroups.com, Ron Speers <ronspeers@...> wrote:

              > Are you still going to be able to afford your 3 week annual conjugal visit, McWee? Your
              companiy's stock seems to be tanking!  Maybe you will use the bonus you earned with the
              success of VISTA!

              > Ron Speers
              >
              > Balibago, Angeles City

            • Ronald Speers
              Message 6 of 8 , Nov 1, 2008
                Snappy come-back McWee, Enjoy Disney World, This might be the last
                year for it! Ron Speers

                --- In cebucitytoday@yahoogroups.com, "davey_andrew"

                Message 7 of 8 , Nov 1, 2008
                  You have a good time there in Florida too, McWee. I hope the commute
                  from Australia wasn't too much for you! Say hellow to Arnie-boy and
                  Darrell! Ron Speers

                  Message 8 of 8 , Nov 2, 2008
                    Well Ron, as you well know, I'm not Mcwee and I'm not Nascar. But I will say that Nascar's
                    trip to Disneyland courtesy of Microsoft sounds a hellva lot more fun and healthier to me
                    than YOUR time spent in that damm stinking, cesspool of bars, hookers and boozers
                    known as Angel's City. Of course i guess you fit right in with that world-class freak show.