Re: [cebucitytoday] Re: Love with a cebu pinay gone bad

  • David A. Spicer
    Message 1 of 94 , Oct 1, 2008
      Actually they are fictitious characters.
      ---
      Pooc, Talisay City
      Cebu, Philippines
      http://daspicer.com

      Sent: Wednesday, October 01, 2008 8:03 PM
      Subject: [cebucitytoday] Re: Love with a cebu pinay gone bad

      David,

      Hymie and Davey is one. In real life, he has a woman and a baby in
      Angeles but he can only afford to visit them once a year so you can
      imagine his frustration.

      He is a troll who is prone to calling names. You can always bet he will
      use age, size, looks and gender to insult someone. It is the same old
      song sung for different people. Once you start using his tactics he will
      change his style and call you for it.

      Have a good fight!

      regards,
      Amalia

    • Hymie Levy
      Message 94 of 94 , Oct 10, 2008
        You are so charming, Gary Cottam, so charming indeed. Ronald may give
        you some fresh instructions shortly and then you and all your fellow
        "Corts" will be able to post differently.
        Hymie

        --- In cebucitytoday@yahoogroups.com, "garycottam55"