Re: [cebucitytoday] Re: Love with a cebu pinay gone bad

  • David A. Spicer
    Message 1 of 94 , Oct 1, 2008
      Since I am neither fat nor elderly, the delusion is yours homo.
      ---
      Pooc, Talisay City
      Cebu, Philippines
      http://daspicer.com

      Sent: Wednesday, October 01, 2008 8:02 PM
      Subject: [cebucitytoday] Re: Love with a cebu pinay gone bad

      Dear Fat Boy (aka David Spicer)

      Dude I know both you and Phil are elderly fellows with delusions, weak memory and
      boring ass rambling stories. Like in the post below --when did I ever say or imply that
      everyone has Mad Cow? See, an example of your delusional personality! Clue up dude you
      are either a dumbass or you're losing it.

      Plus those extra lbs you carry are bad news, man you are a prime stroke candidate. I'm
      going to suggest you get a grip on your health issues before it's too late. If you won't do
      it for yourself maybe do it for your daughter?

      --- In cebucitytoday@ yahoogroups. com, "David A. Spicer" <cebu@...> wrote:

      > Ever stop to think
      that if you consider everyone having MAD Cow except you that it
      might be you that's afflicted?
      > ---
      > Pooc, Talisay City
      > Cebu,
      Philippines

      href="http://daspicer.com">http://daspicer. com

      AM
      href="mailto:cebucitytoday%40yahoogroups.com">cebucitytoday@ yahoogroups. com
      > Subject: [cebucitytoday] Re: Love with a cebu pinay gone bad
      >

      > Aaah David you must have the Mad Cow like your old hommie
      Phil. What the hell is this
      > comment? Man could you at least say
      something interesting and not waste everyone's
      time
      > with nonsense.
      Dude it's good that you see the old age dementia that's creeping up on

      you now and take some measures to protect your young daughter. Hey you could set
      her
      > down in the mall while shopping and forget her! You could
      piddle away your meager
      > financial assets and leave your family
      destitute. Man get a handle on your situation
      before
      > you make a
      big, big mistake. You will need a legal guardian and it's best if you limit
      your
      > internet access or you could wake up and find yourself making
      stupid mistakes and
      saying
      > stupid things. Be a man David do it for
      your daughter.

      href="mailto:cebucitytoday%40yahoogroups.com">cebucitytoday@ yahoogroups. com, "David A. Spicer" <cebu@> wrote:

      > > You give
      yourself away to easily. The world is much is larger than that basement you
      live
      > in.
      > > ---
      > > Pooc, Talisay City
      > > Cebu, Philippines

      href="http://daspicer.com">http://daspicer. com

      2008 3:51 AM
      > > To:
      href="mailto:cebucitytoday%40yahoogroups.com">cebucitytoday@ yahoogroups. com
      > > Subject: [cebucitytoday] Re: Love with a cebu pinay gone
      bad

      > > Aaaah you bonehead. I refer to
      myself AND quality women as Prime Grade A--that's a
      > > compliment.
      You poor old dudes are brainwashed to always take up for women.

      Consider
      > > this: women in the US legally control 50% of all family
      income PLUS they control ALL
      the
      > > sex. So who really has the
      power in the US--well women of course! Women play you
      like
      > > yoyo! You guys need to open your minds, expand your horizons.
      Whoever controls
      the

      href="mailto:cebucitytoday%40yahoogroups.com">cebucitytoday@ yahoogroups. com, Bill Mack <cfdff65@> wrote:

      > > > The
      technical term is Misogynist.

      > > > It explains
      While
      > > promoting a position that would otherwise have merit, he
      demonstrates a lack of
      > > compasion for others at other times. This
      is characterist of an adolesent.

      > > > I suspect
      Davey/Hymie, etc. is a teenager.

      > > > If he/she
      isn't a teenager, then we are looking at a sociopath.

      > > > Yet, we continue to feed the troll.
      > > >
      > > > "David A. Spicer" <cebu@> wrote:
      > > > Which I guess
      would explain your sexual preference.
      > > > ---

      Pooc, Talisay City

      Sent: Tuesday, September 30, 2008 2:15 PM
      > > > To:
      href="mailto:cebucitytoday%40yahoogroups.com">cebucitytoday@ yahoogroups. com
      > > > Subject: [cebucitytoday] Re: Love with a cebu pinay gone
      bad

      > > > All women are schemers and scammers, that's just typical
      female behavior that has
      > > > nothing to do with race or national
      origin.
      > > > --- In
      href="mailto:cebucitytoday%40yahoogroups.com">cebucitytoday@ yahoogroups. com, "Annie" <bebet500@> wrote:

      Richard, I am with you . I too have that feeling.
> [...]
      instant label when it all fails.

      Annie

      href="mailto:cebucitytoday%40yahoogroups.com">cebucitytoday@ yahoogroups. com, "richardalesna"
      wrote:

> [...]
      familiar with Kano-Pinay relationships. If it does not

      href="mailto:cebucitytoday%40yahoogroups.com">cebucitytoday@ yahoogroups. com, "David A. Spicer" <cebu@>

      City

      September 29, 2008 4:25 PM
      href="mailto:cebucitytoday%40yahoogroups.com">cebucitytoday@ yahoogroups. com

      T-Mobile

      ------------
      <cebu@>
      +0800
      href="mailto:cebucitytoday%40yahoogroups.com">cebucitytoday@ yahoogroups. com>

      have to be a better catch, just more tangible.

      ---

      Message 94 of 94 , Oct 10, 2008
        You are so charming, Gary Cottam, so charming indeed. Ronald may give
        you some fresh instructions shortly and then you and all your fellow
        "Corts" will be able to post differently.
        Hymie

        --- In cebucitytoday@yahoogroups.com, "garycottam55"