welcome

  • kenmasters4
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 12, 2006
      welcome to the group hope everyone benefits from this new site
    • garyhunt04
      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 8 11:18 PM
        --- In cebucitytoday@yahoogroups.com, "kenmasters4" <kenmasters4@...>
        wrote:

        > welcome to the group hope everyone benefits from this new site

        thanks for establishing the group Ken.
      • ogergree2000
        Message 3 of 4 , Jul 22, 2012
          ***New Immigration Laws***

          Be sure to read to the bottom or you will miss the message...

          1. There will be no special bilingual programs in the schools.
          2. All ballots will be in this nation's language.
          3. All government business will be conducted in our language.
          4. Non-residents will NOT have the right to vote no matter how long they are here.
          5. Non-citizens will NEVER be able to hold political office.
          6. Foreigners will not be a burden to the taxpayers. No welfare, no food stamps, no health care, or other government assistance programs. Any burden will be deported.
          7. Foreigners can invest in this country, but it must be an amount at least equal to 40,000 times the daily minimum wage.
          8. If foreigners come here and buy land... options will be restricted. Certain parcels including waterfront property are reserved for citizens naturally born into this country.
          9. Foreigners may have NO protests; NO demonstrations, NO waving of a foreign flag, no political organizing, NO bad-mouthing our president or his policies. These will lead to deportation.
          10. If you do come to this country illegally, you will be actively hunted and, when caught, sent to jail until your deportation can be arranged. All assets will be taken from you.

          Too strict?
          The above laws are current immigration laws of MEXICO !
        • Jay Jacobs
          Message 4 of 4 , Jul 24, 2012
            Yes Gerry, we are all aware of other nation's immigration policies and the BLATANT hypocrisy of Mexico--and the U.S.

            --
            The "Democracy Doctor," at home in the world's largest concrete jungle.

            Lest we forget: "Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety."