Redeclaration of Independence

  • Linda Jones
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 3, 2001
      Dear Paul,

      Thank you for accepting your civic and governmental duties as the Secretary of
      the Treasury of the United States of America. As you're one of this country's
      most accomplished contemporary heros, we're proud to have you aboard and
      active in our (more genuine) US Cabinet.

      The Citizens Executive Administration (CEA-USA) is considering revoking the
      corporate charter of the Federal Reserve Corporation and eliminating US
      participation with the World Bank and IMF. As described in my first national
      address (not reported by AOL Time Warner Corp, et al) I've declared the
      following Executive Orders:

      "Furthermore, as money governs us all, we may as well recognize that those who
      issue and control currency are the government
      http://www.transaction.net/money/national/index.html . In the name of
      functional democracy, as my first Executive Order, I hereby grant all
      municipal governments within the boundaries of these United States, to issue
      legal-tender US Notes http://www.futurenet.org/2Money/Yes2TOC.html . These
      genuine US dollars shall be quantitatively issued in respect to the natural
      resources of each municipality minus its average ecological footprint
      http://www.rprogress.org/resources/resources.html .

      "As my second Executive Order, I hereby abolish all personal federal income
      tax and replace it with a national personal dividend, to be apportioned to
      each individual by their respective municipal government in accordance to such
      individual�s ecological footprint.

      "As my third Executive Order, I shall resign as soon as my first two Executive
      Orders are fully executed so as to attend to my duties as a mother and common
      citizen. Thereafter, should the American people still find any need for a
      federal US government, they may reconstitute the next administration and
      congress by simple, direct, paper-ballot voting as done in Switzerland and
      numerous other real, peaceful, prosperous democracies
      http://www.thealliancefordemocracy.org ."

      We look forward to hearing your recommendations concerning the above Executive
      Orders and suggest you contact Secretary of Commerce David Korten regarding
      the US/global economic restructuring process and Secretary of Health & Human
      Services Susan Sarandon regarding the potentially universal applicability of
      your http://www.IthacaHealth.org health system.

      After that, please contact Secretary of Energy Paul Wellstone, Secretary of
      Transportation Hunter Lovins, Secretary of Defense Jesse Venture and National
      Security Advisors Amory Lovins and Gary Sick (and other Cabinet members, time
      permitting) regarding the integration of their duties in relation to monetary

      Furthermore, please appoint your staff immediately and report their identities
      (pseudo or otherwise) to me within the next two weeks.

      At the moment, we're still utilizing old email addresses, several of which
      don't seem to function. Government email passwords will be issued shortly by
      Chief of Staff Paul Revere and his deputies, at which point we can convene in
      cyberspace, open to the public and the NSA (whose employees are all welcome to
      participate or simply take their permanant vacation pay and live in a remote
      paradise or wherever they choose), at eCircles.com to administrate the new
      democratic and ecological policies of the United States. Meanwhile,
      administrative and public commentary is open to all at:
      http://egroups.com/group/cea-usa .

      Thank you again for bravely stepping forward to serve our country and the
      world at this critical moment in history.

      Linda Jones
      President of the United States

      931 Thomas Jefferson Pkwy
      Charlottesville VA 22902-7148