Re: regarding youtube squid acl

  • codbla
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 1, 2011
      Happy new year to all...

      Hope it will help with your probs

      just add this to your configurations
      under squid.conf (if using squid 2.7 below /etc/squid/ for squid3 /etc/squid3/)

      acl badsites url_regex -i "/etc/squid3/badsites"
      acl puede url_regex -i "/etc/squid3/puede"

      where enclosed in double qoutes are existing files

      under badsites file
      youtube.com

      under puede file
      ^http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g9gFPJAPEIE&feature=topvideos

      used only for specific video that you will watch or specific webpage.
      that's an example movie.

      under squid.conf

      http_access allow puede
      http_access deny badsite