Re: Blog Update: Little RPM Repository for Moblin Started

  • Clint
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 1, 2010
      Peace!

      Hi guys,

      I'll be going to have bursts of packaging rpms and srpms for moblin soon (when I have the free time). Just wanted to let you know that the little repository will soon have a new place in ibiblio :) - in the mirrors section, that way I wouldn't have to worry about bandwidth and disk space :). Once moblin's codebase becomes meego, I'll be packaging those soon as well.

      http://mirrors.ibiblio.org/pub/mirrors/ostalks/

      God bless!

      Clint