Payroll System

  • Roel B. Samson
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 2, 2010
      Happy New Year everyone!

      I have this friend of mine who owns a beach/diving resort here in Cebu who refer/asked me for a payroll system for his business. He preferred that it has a fingerprint reading time-in/time-out integration. They don't have much customization, actually stand-alone sytem will do but I prefer it's a RDMS based system.

      I greatly appreciate if someone could refer to such a good product or a software dev company. I have heard about Mustard Seed from local newspaper but need your expert/experience yet...

      Thanks!

      Roel