Playing PLDT WatchPad

  • Neil Alcoseba
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 1, 2009
      Hi,

      Anybody has successfully run PLDT's watchpad on Linux?

      Thanks

    • William Emmanuel Yu
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 1, 2009
        Tried. Doesn't work. It require a dotnet runtime. However, I have yet to
        try it with a Mono runtime... Hmm..

        On Tue, 2009-12-01 at 06:17 -0800, Neil Alcoseba wrote:

        > Hi,
        >
        > Anybody has successfully run PLDT's watchpad on Linux?
        >
        > Thanks

        William Emmanuel S. Yu (杨怀义)
        Department of Information Systems and Computer Science
        Ateneo de Manila University
        email : wyu at ateneo dot edu
        blog : http://hip2b2.yutivo.org/
        web : http://CNG.ateneo.edu/cng/wyu/
        phone : +63(2)4266001 loc. 4186
        GPG : http://CNG.ateneo.net/cng/wyu/wyy.pgp

        Confidentiality Issue: This message is intended only for the use of the
        addressee and may contain information that is privileged and
        confidential. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby
        notified that any use or dissemination of this communication is strictly
        notify us immediately by reply and delete this message from your system.