Eternal repose for the soul of Charles Richmond

  • Eric Anthony Mesina
    Message 1 of 11 , May 6, 2009
      Gentlemen,

      Perhaps some of you may have know Charles. He passed away untimely early this morning. His body now lies in state at Cebu Rolling Hills funeral parlor.

      "Eternal rest grant unto Charles oh Lord, and let perpetual light shine upon him. May he rest in peace."

      Get your preferred Email name!
      Now you can @... and @....
      http://mail.promotions.yahoo.com/newdomains/ph/
    • seekuel
      Message 2 of 11 , May 6, 2009
        Condolence...

        Will the group schedule a visit to rolling hills?

        Respectfully yours,

        Sandeil

        Perhaps some of you may have know Charles. He passed away untimely early this morning. His body now lies in state at Cebu Rolling Hills funeral parlor..

        "Eternal rest grant unto Charles oh Lord, and let perpetual light shine upon him. May he rest in peace."

        Get your preferred Email name!
        Now you can @... and @rocketmail. com.
        http://mail. promotions. yahoo.com/ newdomains/ ph/

      • Richard Sentino
        Message 3 of 11 , May 6, 2009
          Condolence...

          I'm just few blocks away from CRH, count me in if the group decides to pay a visit to Charles.

          tnx,
          -R
          --- In ce-gnu-lug@yahoogroups.com, seekuel <sandeil_tenebro@...> wrote:

          > Condolence...
          >
          > Will the group schedule a visit to rolling hills?
          >
          > Respectfully yours,
          >

          > Sandeil

        • John Clark Naldoza
          Message 4 of 11 , May 7, 2009
            Hi,

            I would suggest we pay our respects in our own personal way, go
            together or as individuals. What is important is to drop by and pay
            our respects to Charles and the people that he has left behind.

            Best regards,

            john Clark

            On Thu, May 7, 2009 at 2:57 PM, Richard Sentino
            <richard.sentino@...> wrote:

            > Condolence...
            >
            > I'm just few blocks away from CRH, count me in if the group decides to pay a
            > visit to Charles.
            >
            > tnx,
            > -R
            >
            > --- In ce-gnu-lug@yahoogroups.com, seekuel <sandeil_tenebro@...> wrote:
            >>
            >> Condolence...
            >>
            >> Will the group schedule a visit to rolling hills?
            >>
            >> Respectfully yours,
            >>

            >> Sandeil

          • hard wyrd
            Message 5 of 11 , May 7, 2009
              Another very capable man in the tech world with his candle blown out. I don't know him personally, but only through his posts on the list. I'll miss his very informative posts.

              --
              Part-time SysAd, full-time Dad, part-time netNinja
              CNS, ACFE, FOSS Advocate and Consultant
              Message 6 of 11 , May 7, 2009
                I didn't know Charles Richmond but I would like to give my condolences to
                his family and friends...

                Tom Wickline

                On Thu, May 7, 2009 at 4:50 AM, hard wyrd <hardwyrd@...> wrote:

                > Another very capable man in the tech world with his candle blown out. I don't know him personally, but only through his posts on the list. I'll miss his very informative posts.

                --
                http://www.wine-reviews.net/
                http://bordeauxgroup.com/
                Message 7 of 11 , May 7, 2009
                  Condolence to those he left behind.

                  I've enjoyed reading his posts here.

                  I offer my prayers for those left behind by Charles. God bless...

                • Eric Anthony Mesina
                  Message 8 of 11 , May 7, 2009
                    Just got an info this morning that his body was transferred to his residence in Villa del Rio II.

                    fyi.

                    Message 9 of 11 , May 7, 2009
                      Again my bad...sorry for the confusion...

                      I was informed by Charles' wife that his body is still in the morgue.  They are hoping that at lunch time today they can place his body at San Isidro Mortuary in Talamban (near the sports complex) instead of Rolling Hills.

                      Just got an info this morning that his body was transferred to his residence in Villa del Rio II.

                      fyi.

                      I offer my prayers for those left behind by Charles. God bless...

                      Cleaner, Better, Faster - Yahoo! Mail: Now without ads. Experience it today!

                      HOTMAIL, GMAIL, ….ACCOUNTS?
                      Invite your friends from Hotmail, Gmail to Yahoo! Messenger today!
                    • Paul Petrea
                      Message 10 of 11 , May 8, 2009
                      • Clint Christopher Canada
                        Message 11 of 11 , May 9, 2009
                          Peace!

                          Oh my,

                          I knew him from our chats in yahoo messenger and met him once as a co-speaker at SWU.

                          I found him a very interesting person. He's a guy likely to be missed.

                          Saying my prayers for his soul, can't go far on travel for the time being because of my undergoing therapy for my cervical slipped disc.

                          God bless!

                          Clint