RE: {Disarmed} Re: [ce-gnu-lug] VoIP application for schools

  • Jun Tanamal
    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 1, 2007

      Thanks for the info ‘big’ John. Our company is also looking for our pabx (NEAX 7400) replacement. Even though that it is working fine currently, we have a problem of maintaining it. The company that put our system did not give us the service manual for us to configure the system (e.g. trunk hunting, changing of caller IDs, and some even basic tasks). The maintenance contract price is what drives us to evaluate a VOIP system. We also use Lingo and Sunrocket (before it closed) for our int’l calls. We also would want to connect our sister institutions in this country through VOIP.

      I will read the links you gave. I hope we can find the right solution.

      Thanks again!

      -Jun