Re: Meeting anyone?

  • inspector_lim
    Message 1 of 8 , May 4, 2007
      Count me in too.

      --- In ce-gnu-lug@yahoogroups.com, "\[WEB\]Bimbo GARCIA"
      <bimbo_garcia@...> wrote:

      > me too
      >
      > Jeffrey Philip Tan <jeffphiltan@...> wrote: im in =)
      >
      > On 4/26/07, John Clark Naldoza <njclark@...> wrote:
      suggestions? :)

      > On 4/26/07, Emmanuel Amador < manny@...> wrote: It's
      been a while since we last had a meeting? Anyone interested in
      > getting together to plan activities?

      http://uk.messenger.yahoo.com

    • Tom Wickline
      Message 2 of 8 , May 5, 2007
        On 5/4/07, inspector_lim <inspector_lim@...> wrote:

        > Count me in too.

        Hello All,

        Ive not seen a date set for your next meeting so I'm not sure if I
        will be able to attend the meeting or not. I will be in Cagayan de Oro
        from May 10th until May 27th if the meeting is held between the 15th
        and 22nd I should be able to make it. I wont be back in the
        Philippines until late September or early October. The next Wine
        Conference will be held around this time frame, and as it looks it
        will be held in Zurich Switzerland. My plan is to go to the conference
        then on to Dubai to view the Burj for a couple days then to Cagayan de
        Oro for the remainder of the trip.

        Can someone set a date? Then ill know if I can attend this meeting.

        The Burj???

        http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Burj_Dubai
        http://www.burjdubaiskyscraper.com/index.html

        :D