[ce-gnu-lug] Finalization of the Advertisement

  • Andrew John Young
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 2, 2000
      Peace!

      It's created in M$Word 97 (so sue me, it's what I have here in Maitland). I
      guess we could add a watermark of the penguin as a background. Please
      respond/react ASAP so that we can probably send this to SunStar b4
      Wednesday.

      GOD BLESS!

      P.S. John Naldoza, could you also followup on the inquiries with Pheobie
      Aquino? (correct ba ang spelling?)
      I'm gonna try to contact her also but I guess two people trying to contact
      her would increase the probability of actually contacting her.
      Ask her about the FREE advertising page, how to apply for one, how long it
      takes to print one, and if it's possible that we can have this advertising
      printed within the week?

      Thanks.

      **********************************
      Andrew John Young
      Network Admin - Programmer/Analyst
      Maitland Smith
      MEPZ,Lapu-Lapu
      ayoung@...
      **********************************
      <<Hear Ye.doc>>
    • John Clark Naldoza y Lopez
      Message 2 of 5 , Apr 2, 2000
        Andrew John Young wrote:

        > Peace!
        >
        > It's created in M$Word 97 (so sue me, it's what I have here in Maitland). I
        > guess we could add a watermark of the penguin as a background. Please
        > respond/react ASAP so that we can probably send this to SunStar b4
        > Wednesday.

        Looks fine to me.. Just used mswordview...;-) And using M$ it's not in
        itself bad... It's just a choice that _you_ made...;-) Whether it was
        done due to the fact that there is no other alternative, or that you are
        forced to use it... Well...;-)

        But we do need the advert... A.S.A.P. What good will the advert be in
        Saturday? I think it should be earlier...;-) Wednesday sounds good...
        But you may want to make it Tuesday...;-)

        > GOD BLESS!
        >
        > P.S. John Naldoza, could you also followup on the inquiries with Pheobie
        > Aquino? (correct ba ang spelling?)

        No probs...;-)

        > I'm gonna try to contact her also but I guess two people trying to contact
        > her would increase the probability of actually contacting her.
        > Ask her about the FREE advertising page, how to apply for one, how long it
        > takes to print one, and if it's possible that we can have this advertising
        > printed within the week?

      • John Clark Naldoza y Lopez
        Message 3 of 5 , Apr 3, 2000
          Mr. Enriquez suggested that the participants should contact the school,
          or more specifically Mr. Enriquez's Secretary to be listed as having the
          intention to join the activity... This, however, is a request...;-)

          Perhaps we can mention that in the ads... Any ideas for banners and/or
          streamers....;-)

          Cheers,

          John Clark
        • kent
          Message 4 of 5 , Apr 3, 2000
          • Paolo Carballo
            Message 5 of 5 , Apr 3, 2000
              I hope this could help...
              I also have an update of our web page in the works...
              Somebody could do some more embellishing.