How to Uninstall Debian ?

  • Conan the Barbarian
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 4 2:26 AM
      Hello Guys,

      just a question,if these is the senario:

      I have a Drive C win98, Drive D: debian,Drive E: winxp.

      How can i un install debian (linux) or format it. so i can use
      it with another OS?

      Thanks.
      -ronan-
    • pvenegas@infoweapons.com
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 4 2:36 AM
        "Conan the Barbarian" <ronanlim@...> writes:

        > I have a Drive C win98, Drive D: debian,Drive E: winxp.
        >
        > How can i un install debian (linux) or format it. so i can use
        > it with another OS?

        I don't see why you'll have to. What OS do you want to install? If it's a Linux or BSD distro, chances are, you can just overwrite the Debian partition. It'll also probably detect the other OS partitions you have, and even set up grub or lilo entries for them. If it's Windows, it'll probably find the previous installations of Windows and ask if you want to do multibooting with them.

        --
        pmv
        random hacker

        · o ·