EARN Easily Rs.10,000 -25,000 PLUS/MONTH FROM HOME/CAFE/OFFICE THROUGH INTERNET

  • giridharka
    Message 1 of 2 , May 1, 2004
      Earn thousands from the comfort of your home by selling household
      products on the Internet. Commission Based payments – No MLM.
      Contact: : smart0415@......

      Are U patiently waiting for the right career opportunity to come your
      way...WAIT cuz good things
      always take a little time before they can come your way. But as you
      are waiting, we have an
      opportunity for you... a part time/full time online job, which can be
      fun as well as earn you a FIVE
      FIGURE income monthly. If you have basic knowledge of computer and
      internet browsing and if you are
      able to spare 10-15 hours per week at your convenience or even on
      weekends and holidays, then you
      may enroll yourself. Any Kind of persons,Even a child can easily do
      this job, Any how Free Online
      training will be provided by us. No fixed timing, no targets, no
      sales, no marketing. This is a 100%
      Genuine Company, No hassles. Be your own boss with Smart jobs to
      change your life-style. I Am
      Recieving Over Rs20,000/Month Into My Bank Account Since The Past 5
      Months Just By Working Part Time
      On The Internet...THEN WHY CAN'T U ?

      To recieve FREE details write to us to know more.Follow link Below to
      Send Mail to Us:-

      mailto:smart0415@......?subject=SEND DETAILS REGARDING
      ONLINE
      JOB

      Be sure to include:
      1. First name
      2. Last name
      3. City/State

      We'll then send you full info & the Joining Form as soon as possible,
      and you can make up your own
      mind. (Office Reference : smart0415@...... Looking forward
      hearing from you !

      Remember the internet revolution is here to stay... START EARNING
      NOW !Thousands of People
      benefiting by us.No Loss!Only Gains!

      Have a Great Day !!!…Plz do forward this Information to your friends
      n relatives who might be
      interested in this offer.
    • benjamin colaljo