hey stef, your not going to believe this!

  • escroe_pusse4u2
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 24, 2003
      i suspected jim of cheating on me so I set up this camera in our guest bedroom. sure enough, i was at work and he brought home this busty blonde bitch and by the looks of things she knew how to fuck. ive never seen jim fuck that way before. he never tore my pussy up doggystyle. im upset. check out the video and see why ;o(
      http://www.hotpersonalad.com/landing.asp?afl=MYHO